BOSSIER CITY, La. – Louisiana Cup Day will take place on Saturday, August 3, at Harrah’s Louisiana Downs in Bossier City, La. The Louisiana Thoroughbred Breeders Association will award a total of two (2) scholarships, each valued at $1,000, during the event.
The requirements for the scholarship are as follows:
- Must be a college student enrolled full-time for Fall 2019.
- Must be in good standing with the college or university.
- Must be present to win at the Winner’s Circle when the announcement is made.
- Must have college ID and government-issued ID.
For Louisiana Cup Day:
- Registration: 2:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. at the designated booth
- Races begin: 3:15 p.m.
- Drawing Time: The scholarships will be awarded after the fifth race. The scholarship will be deposited directly into the student’s account at the college or university. The student is asked to know the name and address of the college that they are attending.
For more information, please call (504) 947-4676 or visit louisianabred.com.
Please follow and like us: