Louisiana Thoroughbred Breeders Association would like to share the following list of dates of interest to Louisiana horsemen and women.
Brought to you by Whispering Oaks Farm, and Louisiana Thoroughbred Breeders Association. Click images to link to more information
- LTBA Board of Directors ballots to mail.
- Delta Downs 2022-23 Thoroughbred Meet opens.
- Gold Cup, Delta Downs
- Magnolia S., Delta Downs
- Fair Grounds, Deadline for Stall Application
- Columbus Day
- Louisiana Jewel S., Delta Downs
- Louisiana Legacy S., Delta Downs
- Louisiana Horse Stallion Register Stallion Submissions are due
- Louisiana Horse Stallion Register Farm and Service Directory submissions are due along with payment
- Sweet Home Alabama Special, Delta Downs
- LTBA Board of Directors Election Ballots to be counted. Ballots must be received by MK Election Services in New Haven, CT on or BEFORE Oct. 31st, to be counted. Please allow time for mail to reach MK Election Services.
Would you like to sponsor a newsletter? Reach @ 2,500 readers.Please contact Linda 504-460-5518, firstname.lastname@example.org or Roger 504-947-4676, email@example.com for cost and availability.
Do you have a date pertaining to Louisiana-breds that you would like included in an upcoming calendar? Please contact Linda 985-386-0360, firstname.lastname@example.org or Roger 504-947-4676, email@example.com for consideration.
Any questions or need more info call
Roger A. Heitzmann III, Secretary/Treasurer
Louisiana Thoroughbred Breeders Association